Inflatable dancers are among the most effective yet inexpensive advertising options that many businesses use today. It is a well-known fact that on-site signage increases foot traffic.
That is why companies invest on items like banners, signs, and now – dancing tube men. When used properly, inflatables can greatly help a business grow quickly and become popular by drawing in more customers.
Inflatable dancers come in many types. Choosing the right type for your business is critical to maximizing its advertising benefits.
- Inflatable tube man – perhaps the most common and popular inflatable dancer, an inflatable tube man is kept up with a motor that blows air through it. It is designed to be placed in outdoor premises, such as parking lots, sidewalks, or at storefronts.
The typical height of a standard inflatable tube man is 18ft, but with the air blower attached, it could reach 20ft. This strategic height makes the inflatable very visible to even a few miles away.
- Skyerz dancers – these giant fan-powered windsocks move with breeze and are really eye-catching. They typically range 15 to 28 feet in height for maximum ‘dancing’ effect. Sky dancers can come with two or multiple arms, hair, and a face. For marketing purposes, texts can be added as well.
- Character inflatables – these are a great way to showcase your company’s personality. While they are often seen in events, character inflatables can be set up inside or outside your store or office. If you have a company mascot, this is a great on-site advertising option. You can also create an inflatable replica of your company logo.
Choosing the design, size and color of your inflatable dancer is very important to maximize your marketing efforts. Above all, you want to pay attention to the quality of material used.
While Skyerz dancers are way cheaper than other on-site advertising signs, you want something that you can use for a considerable amount of time. Most importantly, you want to get your money’s worth.
Ideally, you want to look for inflatable dancers made with non-tear nylon and high-quality tarpaulin. This gives the air puppets a great flexibility and a long lifespan.
Attached to each inflatable dancer is an sky dancer blower. High-quality blowers have encapsulated motors and electrical components, making them resistant to rain and certain weather conditions.
Regular air blowers can be used as well, but they are not suitable for use when the weather is bad because exposure to water can damage their electrical components.
Another great thing about inflatable dancers is the fact that they can be customized in several ways:
- By placing or adding texts
Whether you are hosting a big sale, product launch, or a grand for your new branch, inflatable dancers are a great way for people to know what your company is up to. Incorporating a text is an easy way to customize your sky dancer. You can even have your company logo printed on the tube man’s body to further promote your brand.
The vertical space is usually where the custom text is placed. Since the space for text is limited, make sure that what you put is really going to capture your target market’s attention or make people be familiar with your business.
- By choosing the color
Of course, you want your sky dancers to be different from the others and truly reflect your brand. The rule in advertising is that the colorful it is, the more captivating it looks. Unless you already have company colors, great picks include red, yellow and blue. Other companies opt for a vibrant and appealing combination of colors.
- Through physical placement
Where you set up your inflatable is such a big deal. Make sure that it is situated in an area where it does not disrupt pedestrian traffic, block visibility for drivers, or block road signs. Decide on the most effective size and height of your Skyerz dancers. This will greatly depend on your location and the zoning laws in your area.
Inflatable dancers are no complicated things. For them to work, you only need air blowers. Basically, you need one blower for every dancing man.
Once attached, simply plug the air blower to a power outlet, switch it on and presto – your Skyerz dancer will start swaying with the wind.
Sometimes, you will benefit from having a power generator on standby especially if you are hosting an event. Power interruption can happen anytime. The last thing you want to happen is to see your inflatable dancer toppled down.
Inflatable dancers can last for a long time when properly maintained. Here are some cleaning and storage tips for all advertising inflatables:
- Each night, before you close your shop, take them inside to protect your Skyerz dancers from vandalism and against unlikely weather conditions.
- Clean your inflatables with sponge and soapy water. Make sure to detach them first from the air blower before starting the cleanup.
- Keep an eye out for wear and tear. Due to exposure to strong winds, rain, or extreme sunlight, inflatables will certainly wear out in time. Plus, bright colored materials will fade. When that happens, consider replacing your inflatables. Take note that you’re putting them up to capture attention. It’s better to use none than to have one that looks dilapidated and dingy.